Sunday, November 25, 2012

Recent Stock Actions; AIT and OKP

Recently just added on to my holdings in Ascendas India Trust and OKP.

For AIT, it's still badly affected by the exchange rate movement. Current yields are around 6+%. I think it will take sometime for the exchange rate movements to reverse. Nevertheless, I will be holding on to my units in AIT as I believe long term potential for the India market is still intact.

For OKP, earnings have fallen due to lower revenue recognition. I don't see this as much of an issue as OKP still has a large backlog of projects. With the major road infrastructure projects announced for the next 8-10 years, I believe OKP should be able to leverage on their strong foothold in public infrastructure projects to grow their earnings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails