- Strong balance sheet with low gearing of 2.78% and healthy cash position of $41.7 mil
- Dividend yield of approximately 4.8%
- Management is forward looking and investing in infrastructure to enhance its capabilities (eg. print media hub and investments in Iskandar Malaysia)
- Print media business is price sensitive with increasing operating costs eroding the profits
- Would want to see greater clarity on how management intends to grow the non-print business
Update: I have sold off my holdings in Teck Wah due to some initial miscalculations in the gearing ratio.